Monday, November 2, 2009

Wayside Wednesday!

Last Wednesday our class celebrated having finished all three Wayside School books (Sideways Stories from Wayside School, Wayside School is Falling Down, and Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger) by Louis Sachar, with a day at Wayside School! Each student dressed up as his or her favorite character, Mrs. Jewls handed out Tootsie Roll Pops and wrote kids' names on the board under the word "Discipline," and we even heard an announcement by Mr. Kidswatter, the principal! It was a very silly day, full of inside jokes from the books. Here are a few photo highlights:


D.J. has the biggest, brightest smile in the class!


Mrs. Jewls, Mrs. Jewls, and Mavis Jewls. Which one is the mean Mrs. Jewls? :)


Mark Miller. Or is it Benjamin Nushmutt?


Joy is up to her tricks again, stealing Dameon's lunch!


Bebe is our most artistic student. She can produce over 300 drawings in a single art period!
All of the Macs - "got one sock, lookin' for the other..."

Mrs. Waloosh teaches Miss Mush to tango!

With two Leslies and four Pauls, there were plenty of pigtails to go around!


We found the cow still hiding in Wayside School!


Our best student, Sharie. She must be learning so much!!

9 comments:

  1. Amanda, It was really fun on Wayside Wednesday. I really liked slamming my head against my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,Ha,Ha. Very funny!!






    CASSIDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,Ha,Ha.Very Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun on wayside wensday.In korea we never do this at school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forth comment is mine

    -Sumin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wayside Wednesday was sure fun! I had a blast! It couldn't have gotten any better. My favorite part was watching the movie.

    Alex B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked doing Wayside Wednesday. I was Mac so I raised my hand and told weird stories that did not make sense!
    -Diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was Joy and I stold Dameon luch on way side wenday.

    sophia

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont go to this school....but this looks relly cool.my favorite book!

    ReplyDelete